Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Year's Resolutions 2010


FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2010






1. Watch more reality television series highlighting those who can't get their sh*t together.

Can't they bring back Paris Hilton maybe running an art gallery with a massage parlor in the back where she dons librarian eyeglasses and psychoanalyzes celebrities while they are getting a massage? That would be cool.

2. Tweet more. Read less.

Creating those witty quips 14 times a day really energizes me. Plus, I love knowing what Chris Daughtry has for lunch. Can't get enough!

3. Add Congressmen and State Representatives as Facebook Friends.

One of them looks a little creepy and his nickname is 'Dino' but I think its about time they had a chance to stalk my photos.

4. Yummy food must be thrown out.

What does Angelina Jolie's tattoo on her abdomen say? Something like, 'That which nourishes you can also kill you'. My new motto.

5. Go 'Green'.

Kelly green is surprisingly good with my complexion. I'm a 'Summer'and I need more green in my wardrobe in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment